Hi! Welcome to my blog. My name is Ashley. I just turned 40, and I am training for my first marathon this year. I have run three half marathons, three 190-mile relay races, and a whole host of 12k, 10k, and 5ks over the last few years, yet, I don't consider myself a runner. I am hoping that through my training for a marathon I will (in my mind) achieve runner status. My plan is to write about my training and transformation so please follow along with me in what will be undeniably a fun, emotional, challenging, and life changing experience!

Monday, February 7, 2011

"Mommy on the Treadmill"


"Mommy on the Treadmill" 
Dylan,  age 3 1/2 
Feb 7, 2011 

2 comments:

  1. Too cute - love it! Though what is next to you and the treadmill? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what that is suppose to be, and she can't remember! The big circle thing on top is my water bottle! I like the fact that I'm smiling because that isn't usually the case!

    ReplyDelete